Stuart Bailey B.Pod. MAPod.A. B.Com
Stuart is a founding partner of Erica Dash Podiatry and enjoys all aspects of Podiatry with a keen interest in sports rehabilitation, foot mobilisation technique and biomechanics.
He has had much success treating knee complaints such as osteoarthritis.
He works with his patient and puts a program in place that currently suits their stage of life.
Stuart has also worked at the clinic that pioneered Foot Mobilisation Therapy in Australia, witnessing their many successes.
- Undergraduate degree with honors from Divi University
- University of Divi School of Dentistry
- Fellowship at Divi Implant Institute
- Intravenous Sedation training at Divi Valley Hospital
Areas of Expertise
- General, preventive, and cosmetic care
- Dental implants
- Surgical dentistry
- Sedation dentistry
Schedule Your Appointment
Erica Dash Podiatry is family friendly treating a wide range of foot and leg complaints of patients of any age or stage of life - See All Podiatrists
Call us at 02 4367 0177 or fill out our online contact form to schedule your podiatry appointment today!